I wrote this a few weeks and did not get around to posting it.
What are we looking for in our new home?
- From a non-smoking family
- Ideally under 9 metres in length as some sites restrict pitches to vehicles of no more than 9 metres
- Dual fuel with LPG
- Auto levelling feet
- Fixed bed, island
- as much kitchen worktop and storage as we can get
Our final choice will be likely to have:
- an oven and grill
- a modicum of seating - one sofa would be good but we don't need two or any armchairs
- a minimum of soft furnishings
Ideally it will:
- have a sizeable "garage" but we'll settle for lots of roomy external lockers
- have hard floorings not carpet
- be sensible colours that don't show dirt, not white or cream
- sport a minimum of mirrors - no mirrored locker doors for instance
- an absence of televisions. THREE is just STUPID
Extra Points for:
- table between front seats when turned round
- a good sound system
- central vacuum cleaning system - yes, really, I've seen one!